One of the biggest mistakes students can make is signing up for a program and later learning that the program is not on the official accredited list. Make sure you do your homework and take your time in selecting the right school for your career. If in doubt, ask!
Picking the right school often isn't enough, you should also have a good understanding on how to ensure your career is a successful one by making the proper choices early in your career. Did you know that simply working hard is often not enough? Why you won't get promoted even though you think you deserve it and why your boss won't like you.
- EA - (Engineers Australia)
- Engineers Canada - (Engineers Canada)
- IEET - (Institute of Engineering Education Taiwan)
- HKIE - (The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers)
- EngIRE - (Engineers Ireland)
- JABEE - (Japan Accreditation Board for Engineering Education)
- ABEEK - (Accreditation Board for Engineering Education of Korea)
- IPENZ - (Institution of Professional Engineers NZ)
- IES - (Institution of Engineers Singapore)
- ECSA - (Engineering Council of South Africa)
- ECUK - (Engineering Council UK)
- ABET - (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology)
- Malaysia - (Board of Engineers, Malaysia)
- MUDEK - (Association for Evaluation and Accreditation of Engineering Programs)